Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bateman's Summer Vacations

Well the kids are back in school, so our summer vacations are over. Here is what kept us busy this summer.

Girl's Camp

Here is Morgan at her first girl's camp. I can't believe that she is old enough to go. She had a great time as a first year, and dressed up like Michael Jackson and danced to Thriller for their skit night. Each ward had a decade and ours was the 80's.

Las Vegas girls trip
Morgan, Madison, Mom and I went to Las Vegas at the end of June for Morgan's national dance competition. I am still working on getting pictures of Morgan dancing from Morgan's friend, my camera was not working. We had such a fun time, we shopped, laughed and ate. Morgan's dance team did awesome and placed second and third. They were only beat by a dance from their own company. It was so fun to have a girl trip. We need to plan one for all the girls.

Pinetop at the Weber's cabin

We went to our friends cabin in Pinetop the last weekend in June. The weather was so nice. It was great for the kids to be able to run outside and play.


San Diego


Are those cute kids or what?This is in LaJolla at the tide pools.

Look Mom, no hands!



Waiting for the Shamu show to start in the soak zone. Ellie and I chickened out and sat higher up.


We went to San Diego and camped on the beach. Then we went to a hotel and spent a couple of days at Sea World.


McKenzie also came and stayed with us for a few days. We had a great time with her, but I did not get any pictures to post. The girls had their annual girls trip with Grandma, I think that she spoils them more every year.

No comments: