Monday, August 25, 2008

The Last of the Buss Children go off to School

Well. today was a milestone for the Buss family. Our youngest, Reagan, went off to kindergarten. I have to admit that I shed a few tears, as I realized that life is changing for me. She was so excited and so cute this morning as we waited for the school bus. She literally was jumping up and down (like a little pogo-stick) with excitement. I really wanted to drive her to school and make sure that she arrived safely, but, she insisted on riding the bus. I was set on getting to say my goodbye so I followed the bus with my car. She had a fantastic day and was thrilled with her teacher. She had many positive comments about the day, and just a few negative comments that I would like to share. "It was really hot at recess." "Some of the kids were very bad so we didn't get to go in the reading loft, I hope that they will be nice tomorrow."

No comments: